1. By using the Website, the user accepts the terms of these Regulations and undertakes to comply with them. In order to use the Website, it is necessary to have an end device, such as a computer, tablet or smartphone, equipped with a leading web browser and up-to-date software.
2. All rights to the information contained on the Website, including names and trademarks, are vested in Aleksnadr Siemieniuta, running a business under the name of NZOZ Aleksander Siemieniuta, and are protected under the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights ( Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83 as amended) and the Act of June 30, 2000 Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 49 item 508, as amended).
3. The User is entitled to use the Website in a lawful manner, with respect to intellectual property rights and generally applicable provisions of law.
4. Users are fully liable for any damage resulting from their behavior inconsistent with the above-mentioned reservations and the provisions of these Regulations and applicable law.
5. The Website User has the right to download and print full pages of information or their fragments, provided that they do not infringe the copyright and the rights from registration of trademarks belonging to Aleksander Siemieniuta, who runs a business NZOZ Aleksander Siemieniuta or used by Aleksander Siemieniuta, who runs a business NZOZ Aleksander Siemieniuta with the consent of authorized persons. No part of the information contained on the Website may be used for commercial purposes, in particular by copying in whole or in part, electronic transmission or otherwise modified or used without the prior written consent of the authorized. No part of the information contained on the Website may be used in a way that violates the law, good manners, social norms, in the neighborhood or on portals and servers containing racist, fascist, erotic, pornographic content, or otherwise violating the principles of etiquette and netiquette, including range.
6. The Website User has the right to provide the website address of the Website, to publish the visualizations or to quote information contained on the Website, provided that the above-mentioned materials are presented together with the Website address, subject to the provisions of point 5 of these Regulations.
7. Aleksander Siemieniuta is not responsible for the detail, timeliness and completeness of the information included in the resources of this Website.
8. The data contained in the Website is for information purposes only. Aleksander Siemieniuta shall not be liable for the use of the resources of this Website by the user, in particular for damages arising in connection with the use of the resources of this Website in any circumstances, nor is he responsible for the consequences of decisions made by the user based on the information obtained as a result of using the resources Service.
9. Aleksander Siemieniuta reserves the right to decide on the content of information posted on the Website, including changes to all or part of the information contained on the Website, and to periodically or completely withdraw information, part of it or the entire information resource of the Website from the Internet without prior notice to the user.
10. Aleksander Siemieniuta is not responsible for the content of other websites and third party websites to which links have been posted on this Website.
11. Aleksander Siemieniuta shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Website or the inability to use the Website. Aleksander Siemieniuta is not responsible for any damage caused by any defect in the Website, error, omission or delay in data transmission from the Website, a computer virus or failure of the telecommunications line or system.
12. The data presented on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. The actual conditions of the commercial offer, in particular the price, availability, and other data, may differ from the information provided on the Website, and the presented price list includes only selected treatments offered by the clinic. Due to the specifications of the dental industry, the plan and cost of treatment can only be precisely determined on the basis of an examination and consultation with a dentist.