1. The administrator of personal data of Users who are natural persons, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), is NZOZ Aleksander Siemieniuta with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, at ul. Poznańska 4, Bydgoszcz 85-129, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of providing services.
3. You have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- object to such processing,
- data portability,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
4. Users’ personal data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, for the purpose of providing services by the Administrator and for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the enterprise. The user will not receive marketing and commercial information if he or she does not consent to it. Providing personal information is voluntary.
5. The Administrator provides Users with the exercise of rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right to access and correct their own personal data and the right to control the processing of their own personal data on the terms described in the Act.
6. As part of the exercise of the right to control the processing of their own personal data, the User has, in particular, the right to request the cessation of the processing of personal data, as well as to object to the processing of his data when the Administrator intends to process them for marketing purposes or against the transfer of personal data by the Administrator. a data administrator other than the Administrator.
7. Users’ personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
8. Users’ personal data are protected by the Administrator against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information through the use of appropriate organizational security, as well as technical and programming safeguards.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold about you.
3. The User may manage his cookie settings at any time.
a. Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
b. Opera: help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
c. Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
d. Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
e. Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
4. The entity that places cookies on the User’s end device and accesses them is the Website Administrator or entities cooperating with him, in particular Google services (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/), Facebook (http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies).
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to him in the Google Ads and Facebook Ads networks.
6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies – they work only when browsing the Website pages, thus enabling their proper functioning. They are used by the server to store information about the User’s activities; in the event of loss of connection with the server, the User may return to the same place on the website;
- persistent cookies – they remain on the device after visiting, which means that the Website may remember the User’s settings during subsequent visits. Thanks to this, the Website becomes easier to navigate and remembers the User’s preferences.
- marketing – cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.